Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Visit the iconic heritage structures rooted in Kuala Lumpur city's history on this half-day tour. Discover ancient Hindu, Muslim, and Buddhist religious sites, learn the unique mix of culture in Malaysia, and explore the lively Chinatown district.
Visit 6 of Kuala Lumpur's most iconic locations. Start your journey with a spiritual touch at the Sri Maha Mariamman Hindu Temple, which was built in the 18th century as a place of worship for early Indian immigrants. Next, see the open courtyards and beautiful exterior wall decoration reminiscent of China at the Chan See Shu Yuen Temple—an ancestral Chinese clan home. Check out Central Market, filled with antique items and charming crafts.
Afterwards, stop by other spiritual grounds at Sze Yeh Temple and marvel at the beautiful architecture and soothing atmosphere of the Jamek Mosque. Don't miss the opportunity for souvenir shopping at the famed Chinatown, situated on Petaling Street with lovely local handicrafts, fabrics, and other local trinkets before returning to your hotel.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown