Private City Tour with Airport Transfer
Get picked up from KUL International Airport, or KLIA2, and get transported to your hotel. On the way, take a tour of Kuala Lumpur, enjoying the charm and character of this modern metropolis that never fails to surprise visitors.
Throughout the tour, visit the National Museum, witness the stark contrast between the Indo-Moorish architecture style and the ultra-modern edifices constructed today. See the new King's Palace and the National Monument, before heading to the beautiful Lake Gardens, National Mosque, and the old Moorish-style Railway Station.
At the city center, enjoy incredible photo stops at Petronas Twin-Tower, the tallest twin building in the world, in addition to the Independence Square. And the end of your tour, get dropped off at your hotel in time for check-in. To complete your trip, you can also opt for the departure transfer that takes you back to the airport at the end of your day in Kuala Lumpur.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown