Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
Food & Drink
Spice things up and experience Malaysia’s culture differently through a private cooking lesson. Learn more about the rich history behind dishes that were originally simple everyday meals, and that over time have become delicacies.
Enjoy a private drive to your destination to begin your culinary journey. Once you’re geared up with an apron, your skilled chef explains the traditions and practices of Malaysian cuisine.
Have fun while learning about the ingredients and regional influences of dishes—food for thought. Known for being a hotbed of culture, Malaysian food is often a blend of Malay, Chinese, Indian, and Baba cuisines, each of which contains an array of spices that create pleasing combinations of flavor.
Reward your craving by enjoying the satisfying meal you created before wrapping up for the day. Take home an intimate experience of Malaysia's culture and flavor that you can share.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown