Small-Group KL Food Experience Tour
Food & Drink
Discover the joyful, cultural carnival of KL through the delectable medium of cuisine as you eat your way across the city like a local. Visit lively neighborhoods and taste a variety of mouthwatering dishes as your guide leads you on a gastronomic adventure far from the beaten tourist track.
There's no point in easing in slowly—jump into your tour with a bang at Brickfield's, an Indian-influenced community where a chaotic rainbow of bright colors and pulsing, loud music set the scene. See how this sensory vibrancy reveals itself in food as you taste delectable sweet and savory offerings dished up on banana leaves. Try a sugary banana fritter, cardamom-soaked gulab jamun, or invigorate with a refreshing cendol, a local delicacy of shaved ice, palm sugar, red beans, and coconut milk jelly.
Hop on the LRT and zip across town to Chinatown, where your taste buds continue their flavorful journey over steaming bowls of noodles and tangy, fresh lime juice. Finally, grab a seat in a traditional coffee house, where your guide will walk you through Kuala Lumpur, past and present, with the help of old photographs. Before you leave, make sure to pick up a recommendation or 2 for the best eateries to hit during the rest of your time in town.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown