Kuala Lumpur Pulau Ketam Tour (Crab Island)
Tours Beyond Kuala Lumpur
Pulau Ketam, literally translated, means "Crab Island". It is a small island located off the coast of Klang. The island is easily accessible from the Port Klang jetty by ferry. The "floating houses" that come to view as visitors approach the island is a sight to awe any city slickers. Perching casually on long wooden stilts, these dwellings are suspended about one to ten (1-10) meter above sea level.
Pulau Ketam's will provide nice foods to eat and information on how to get travel experience to the destination, and how to get an affordable deal on accommodation. This will share memorable food memories and recipes others than Pulau Ketam's as well.
Pulau Ketam is the best opportunity for visitors to witness and experience the unique lifestyle of fishermen. Homestay facilities are readily available. And, Pulau Ketam also having a very special viewpoint with town city where this island escape from air pollutions, traffic jams, finding car parking problem.
Seafood is a natural wonder of this isle, and Pulau Ketam is renowned for fresh crabs, prawns and fish. It is indeed a seafood gourmet’s paradise!Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown