A Day in Malaysia Rainforest
Kuala Lumpur Nature Tours
The tour will expose you to the real feeling of being in the tropical rainforest of Malaysia, a guided tour by an expert on Malaysian jungle. This specially designed program is to introduce you to the wonders and the beauty of a primary tropical rainforest all in a day while staying in Kuala Lumpur.
The journey to the tropical rainforest in the outskirts of the city, will take approximately an hour. Along the way you pass through typical Malay Villagers and scenes of friendly people going about their daily chores. Our first stop on the way is the aboriginal museum. Among the displays are weapons used for hunting, clothing made from free barks, traditional musical instruments etc. An introduction of the place and activities will be carried out immediately on arrival before proceeding with jungle trekking by identifying various fruit trees.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown