Templer Park Tour
Kuala Lumpur Nature Tours
The Templer’s Park is located 22 km north of bustling Kuala Lumpur. A tropical paradise, Templer’s Park is a great spot for bird watching, jungle trekking. Not only does it offer a picturesque setting with a towering attraction near its edge, namely the million-year-old limestone hill Bukit Takun, Templer’s Park is also a convenient escape from the rigours of urban life.
The Kanching Waterfalls, also known as the Templer’s Park Falls, are found here. In addition to the jungle trails and picnic spots, there are also cool, clear pools for you to take a dip.
Templer’s Park offers peace, quiet and relaxation with its fresh air and breathtaking beauty.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown