Kuala Lumpur Transportation Guide
Kuala Lumpur General Information
KL, Malaysia’s capital, is a developed city home equally to high rises and aged Chinese shops, trendy restaurants and gritty coffee shops, industry-oriented hotels and backpacker enclaves, mega malls and street markets.
Though it can be rewarding just strolling and taking in its street life, it is good to know that the city’s public transportation covers a variety of transport modes such as bus, rail and taxi. KL’s complex transportation system includes an integrated rail network and one of the world’s longest automated driverless metro systems (the Kelana Jaya Line).
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Are you coming to Kuala Lumpur anytime soon?
Enjoy 5% discount KLIA Ekspres Return fare tickets when you purchase the tickets online via https://www.kliaekspres.com/buy-ticket. Simply key in the promo code "AWDRN14" to redeem the discount.