Kuala Lumpur Intercity Transportation
Kuala Lumpur Transportation
Kuala Lumpur’s intercity transportation options are limited: there is a rail service operated by Keretapi Tanah Melayu which links the city to Singapore and Thailand. Called the KTM Intercity rail network, it is part of the Trans-Asian Railway. There are two types of trains, express trains (which provide point-to-point service) and mail trains: most of them originate from KL Sentral.
The line that links to Singapore runs through KL, Ipoh and Butterworth and connects with Thai railways at Padang Besar and ends at Hat Yai in southern Thailand and north to Bangkok.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner