Kuala Lumpur Intercity Transportation
Kuala Lumpur Transportation
Kuala Lumpur’s intercity transportation options are limited: there is a rail service operated by Keretapi Tanah Melayu which links the city to Singapore and Thailand. Called the KTM Intercity rail network, it is part of the Trans-Asian Railway. There are two types of trains, express trains (which provide point-to-point service) and mail trains: most of them originate from KL Sentral.
The line that links to Singapore runs through KL, Ipoh and Butterworth and connects with Thai railways at Padang Besar and ends at Hat Yai in southern Thailand and north to Bangkok.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown