The Kuala Lumpur MRT SBK Line is a fully-automatic public transit rail service that connects the city centre to various neighbourhoods in Kuala Lumpur. Running from Sungai Buloh to Kajang, the MRT line features 31 stations along its 51km-long route, each of which are fitted with convenient facilities such as lifts and ramps for the disabled, escalators, customer service centres, ticket vending machines, prayer rooms, and toilets.
Single-journey tickets are priced at RM1.20 upwards, which can be purchased from ticket vending machines located at all MRT stations. The train line starts operating at 06:00 every day, but closing time varies depending on the station. Generally, Kuala Lumpur MRT stations are closed at midnight from Monday to Friday, and 23:00 during weekends.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Private Grand City Overview with Lunch
For added convenience, selected MRT stations are connected to other Kuala Lumpur transit services such as monorail, LRT, KTM, and airport trains. There are also feeder buses servicing each MRT station that stop at neighbouring landmarks and neighbourhoods, with fares priced at RM1. This section comprises all stations you’ll find when exploring Kuala Lumpur by MRT, as well as prominent shopping malls, bus terminals, and landmarks within each locale.